Sunday, November 14, 2010

Texting FRIENzies

Hi. Such a cheesy title. I know.


Alrighty! So today's sunday, aka family day, so i went chinatown with my family in the morning to have bfast(go all the way to chinatown to eat porridge). So in the morning i was super flustered. I was texting...let's count.. 1,2,3,4,5,6 6!!! 6 person at the same time.

1st - the first message i got was from Jean, early in the morning, so we were discussing about the ushers meeting

2nd - After messaging jean i had to message sarah

3rd-then i started messaging chantelle

4th- And then jennifer started msging me asking about the chalet

5th- Out of nowhere JiaErn messaged me saying she has to go overseas so she can't be a usher for qian ren yan.

6th- i reported to jiatao about this.

ALL AT THE SAME TIME. And all the messages came one after another. I was at chinatown. My mum was screaming at me to stop msging. We were running across the road cause it was pouring like mad.

DO YOU SEE HOW FLUSTERED I WAS.





wad a morning.




Anyway after that was a breeze, mrt-ed ( i don't like) to my uncle's house, and OH! i might be going to macau in december(might, MIGHT), busy busy busy, second december, after coming back from the nyp thing in the afternoons(sarah if you see this you can start moaning, cause we have some freaking powerpoint workshop) i'll be off to the airport, till 6th december, morning when i reach singapore at 6am, then 8 am i have to head to dance practice. After dance practice still got 204 class BBQ.


im most probably gonna faint at some point.


HOPEFULLY I'LL SHOP LIKE CRAZY. THEN I WONT FAINT.


So now im just gonna wait for Jennifer to come online, apparently she has stuff about class chalet to discuss with me, LOL, but she's not here yet. ALRIGHTY! i shall read.

-end-

No comments: