Saturday, November 27, 2010

The big G

Hi.

Im gonna blog in point form today. I will use no commas and no other punctuations. except my favorite fullstop.
.
.
.
.
.

Let it begin.


No signs of the big M

Only that of the big G

I have been gastric-ing since this afternoon

argh.

damn.

crap.

shit.

i can't believe i forgot to eat lunch

maybe it's because i forgot to wear my watch today

lately i've just been forgetting stuff

even though i don hav much to rmb

oh

let's not forget i haven been making much sense either

back to the big G

anyway

i was gastric-ing since this afternoon

hold on

why did i even think i could write a whole post about my gastric

ok

it started at 4

while i was crossing the road

to the busstop

to take 89

i pressed the button for the green light

it took forever

i started jabbing it like there's no tommorrow

i guess revenge has been taken on me

i thought it was nothing

i totally ignored it

until i reached pasir ris

stepped off the bus

then i rmbed my lunch

my non-existant lunch

finally made it to my grandma's hse

then i ate chicken pie while being tortured by my stomach

then i just lay on the bed like i was dead

after about two hours

i felt fine

so i decided to walk ard the house

i found my cousin and her mum playing a cool game on xbox

so i was attracted

afterwhich they started jumping ropes

for reasons unknown and untold

so there i was all hyped up








i jumped rope









at my 36th skip the big G welcomes me with open arms

i lay on the bed like i was dead for another hour









im such a smartie.








In case you people are concern

i just ate dinner

im fine

if not i would probably have no stomach by the time i finish blogging

turns out blogging in point form requires much more effort

-end-

No comments: