Sunday, November 28, 2010

Seeking Baby-G

Hi.

Ive decided since i blogged in point form for the last post i shall try blogging with out any spaces or fullstop. Let it begin

I have lost my Baby-G watch that my dad bought for me years ago that i have wore since i was probably 12 and have never lost it or spoil it and but i can't find it anywhere even though i searched high and low and turned the whole house over which is really weird because i do not remember leaving it anywhere else i mean it cant be i lost it during the chalet because i vividly rememebered how uncomfortable it was wearing my watch under the cream shirt with tight cuffs during the 千人宴 which was after the chalet so im really pissed off and frustrated even though i know i should not be because my sister and mum are like searching everywhere for me and hence i decided to message my cousin although i doubt my watch would be found to ask if she could find my watch at her house and thought it was worth a try and voila here she just messaged me saying "have".

*gasps for air*

sorry for wasting your time.

-end-

No comments: