Thursday, November 11, 2010

Flipping over my flip flops

Hi. Let's get started.




SOME BITCH STOLE MY SLIPPERS.






TWICE.





*imaginary slap*




Case 1

I bought this pair of slippers from cotton on, the typical one la, the one with black strap, then i actually wore it for quite sometime(THANK GOD ITS NOT NEW), and then one day it just disappeared. Ok deja vu. Did i blogged about this before? I believe i did right, ok nvm, anyways, it was exchanged with a pair of ugly white shit. FINE, forgive and forget, i didn't do anything, i mean not like i can, i have no idea who the culprit is.

Case 2

I bought this other pair of slippers from Ruby ( ironically enough it's closely associated with cotton on, and it got stolen too. haha! ) It was a nice out-of-the-ordinary-weirdly nice-leopard-cheetah, wadeva animal, print. I wore it a few times and i didnt even get a chance to say goodbye...last time i checked it wasn't my grandma who wore mine, unlike some lucky people who still manage to find their slippers after declaring that they are missing...

THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW.

Conclusion: Don't bother to buy cotton on or Ruby shoes if you're gonna leave them outside your house. They'll just end up getting stolen like nobody's business.


Curse of the missing slippers.

Once upon a time, in a far away HDB building located smack in between buangkok mrt and hougang mrt, lives a girl called (ok this is awkward) jingyi. There also live an evil witch, who has a crazy fantasy for used slippers. With her sneaky footsteps and latenight moves, she steals 2 pairs of jingyi's slippers, leaving jingyi a damsel in distress (ok pardon me, im making this as fairytale-like as possible) . As such, jingyi summons her fellow comrade, sarah to the mall one fine afternoon. As lucky as the ladies get, they saw slippers for sale. What a glorious discovery. The slippers were purchased, after multiple series of fitting issues with her fellow comrade. Black, new, the slippers costed not a penny too much (omg, they are a freaking 5 bucks). Jingyi bought her slippers home, and they lived happily ever after....

Let me make this clear, if my slippers ever get stolen again im gonna make a police report. Don't play play.


So! i have decided to keep all my slippers and shoes in my house, shoerack, lock them all together with a chain and keep the key in my pile of underwear.And when the bitch comes to get more slippers she shall only be left with my father's ! YES! Excellent plan

-end-

No comments: