Saturday, November 6, 2010

HTC

Hi all!


Let's get straight to the point

HAIR

I cut my hair! I only cut my fringe la, i only trimmed the back a tiny weeny itsy bitsy bit, and the whole thing costed me 22 freaking bucks. But at least now i look like i have more fringe, which ceased to exist in the past. Now i can choose between bangs or side, but when there's wind i don really get to choose. Wind comes from east, hair becomes bangs instantly. Wind comes from west, hair becomes side. It's two dimemsional! LOL


TISSUES


I've been down with the flu these few days. But i think im starting to get used to it, haha! Sooner or later im gonna be like sarah, blocked nose whole year round.




I've bought 8 boxes of tissues from guardian. 2 ply! with dunnoe wad pulp thing! it says "doraemon facial tissues". Then it shows doraemon holding his girlfriend's hand and skipping across some flowers. heck i just grabbed it.



Me: Eh! 我要买tissue!!
*points excitedly at guardian*
Mum:aiyo,用到明年过年meh, 买这么多, 鼻子又一个而已。。。

psh, not like there's expiry date for tissues, i can keep them for as long as i want, for as long as i like. Anyone in desperate need of tissues i'll be happy to donate some. im weird, wadever.

CHINESE

Speaking of weird sarah called me a freak today! WAHAHAH, we were suppose to be studying chinese together, she said she'll come by at 10 am, so i set my alarm to 9.30.


THEN

i recieved this message saying she's gonna come by at 12 instead. SOOO

i went back to sleep until about 10.30 or so.. finally dragged myself out of bed, and went for bfast with my parents ( that's when i bought my one year tissues supply)

*after a series of events*

She reached my house at 2. We started revision at 3. In between taking breaks every 15 minutes. HAHA! intervals!




*after 15 mins*

"i wanna eat coooookkkiieee!!"

*after 15 minutes*

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

*after 15 minutes*

TSK. SO SIAN LA!! *messages donnell*

*after 15 minutes*

Eats chicken pie

*after 15 minutes*

"this would go great with shandy" *heads to econ*

*after 15 mins*
"WAHAHAHA!!!!! "
"huuuuuuuuhhhhhh, i dunwan do !!"
"做不下去了"
*slams table*
sarah: you very freak eh

TSK

"are you gonna do the rest?"
"nope"
"ok"


LOL..

We ended up watching 命中注定我爱你 on channel U, and oohh-ing and aah-ing at 阮经天, sarah going on about how charismatic he was, HAHAHA!


AIYA in the end we just complained about how sticky we got after dancing and fooling around, didn't do much chinese. AND HERE I AM BLOGGING INSTEAD OF READING ALL THE SAMPLE ESSAYS. If i get B3 im gonna need more tissues. T.T

-end-

No comments: