Friday, May 7, 2010

Please rain

It's cooler now, 3.30pm already, but it was burning just now...

History

I didnt finish the assertion question.

My SEQ is shorter than my inference

ok tat was exaggerating, but it was close to that, i left many space to write in case i suddenly enlighten-ed or smth, but never gt to it, so there are like big gaps in between my points.

Well, at least i didnt faint or got stroke or something


Busstop frantic

I was rushing home after the exams, cause it was so hot, and i was suppose to meet my sis outside her school at 1.00

I waited like 5 mins, then 10 mins, then 74 came! But everybody started rushing towards it, then i was like thinking "aiya, still got 15 mins to get there, and 74 should be quite fast" man it was a crushing mistake, should have squash myself up there.

Waited for another 5 mins, with all the screaming primary school kids around me like the weather is fantastic or something, seriously.

5 more mins later, 147 came!

It was single deck and i went to kiasu-ly stood at the front, but the aunties and their kids were too strong, i couldnt get up, DANG IT

1 min later, 74 came! Let's save the trouble, i dont have to say anything

147- My biggest success

and that's cause there was no one left to fight with me, i even gt a seat, hooray

By the time i reached home it was 2.15


Optimum temperature


IT'S FREAKING HOT

The water was too hot to shower in, my sister was scalded, LOLS, and i came out the shower sweating...

Then i was watching discovery planet, eh, WTH, i meant discovery channel, LMAOS, its animal planet instead, the heat is getting to my brain...ROFL ANYWAY, i flicked on the t.v and i couldnt believe myself

they were showing penguins standing on top of icebergs.

Those lucky fellas get to stand on ice, tsk


Scabble-ed

Speaking of discovery planet, i've been mixing up words lately, lols, for the SS test i was like writing...writing , then i wrote

" hence, ...is a contributing factor for the conflict between the catholics and tamils",

"eh, since when did the tamils had a conflict with the catholics, lols, it was the catholics and protestants" then i was litterally laughing at myself during the exams...heehee

Then during the history test i wrote "Stalin had supreme power over Germany ", lols, then *cancels* *cancels*



SO, that's all that's happening lately i guess, oh, i also watched Lady Gaga's "telephone" on youtube and i dont get it...

-end-

No comments: