Monday, April 26, 2010

THE ULTIMATE MUGGLER

I declare myself the loser of all the mugglers, is that wad you call them? People who mug? Anyways, hey peeps, i'm blogging to once again complain, woohhoo, i know you guys love reading bout my miserable life, as always, let's begin with the problem...

It's mid year exams soon, and i still have the cheek to blog here, here are my excuses for not studying

1)I am waiting for my dad to ta-bao lunch, which is the most important meal of the day (*snorts*), and i refuse to study on an empty stomach

2)i'm exhausted

3)i'm chatting with sarah, cant have me ABANDON my best friend can i? No.

4) i'm exhausted

5) i'm a lazy pig

6)My butt is heavy, takes too much effort to lift myself from the chair to grab my books

7) Today's weather is fantastic, people should stop once in a while to admire the clouds, and cherish what we have around us, right now i'm stopping.

8) There's something in my ear, cant focus

9)i'm exhausted

SO....


I'm lagging behind for the competition of the ultimate muggler...T.T

I still have to study for so many things, never ending stuff, so, bless me,i have a title to gain-THE ULTIMATE MUGGLER, ok maybe not ultimate, maybe erm,, RUNNER-UP MUGGLER or something like tat, lols, bye!

-end-

No comments: