Monday, April 19, 2010

Boring day

Today is a boring day, as usual, i couldn't wake up until 6.45, and i have to chiong everything, brushed my teeth like a babarian, comb my hair with my scalp screaming for help, then all my precious hair fall off, then fumbling with the buttons on the uniform, then tying my finger along to my shoe when tying shoe laces, then finally caught the 147 bus.

~~~WHEW~~~

HISTORY

Day by day Miss Martin is getting more and more irritated with us, today was kinda slackish, we looked through sources, listening to Jean say she feels itchy...haha, everyone was like half asleep...

Maths

Nothing much, boring day, we didnt learn anything, we did corrections, lols, in the end i just ended up watching Chua Xuan try to hypnotise Clement, then sometimes they'll play scissors paper stone, then Clement will be slightly slower, lols...they two very funny, hahas.

Recess

Dried Bah cor mee is watery

CE

Stupid SKINNY RIDDLE is making me irritated, and Miss Wong refuse to tell me the answer

Physics

The dang ruler tilted all the way to the left, and i added a PINCH , a pinch only, of plasticine to the other side, and it went all the way to the right...tsk, it doesn't freaking balance!!!!

English

Mr Hu got irritated again, lols, not that we don't want to listen, but doing a compre about selling tiger skins and bones just don't interest us...hahas, but in the end we still paid attention ok, lols

END OF SCHOOL

Went to Hougang point with Jean, Nut, Huixin and Jennifer to eat MACS, and i gobbled a whole mac spicy without consideration at all for my increasing weight. Damn it.

WOOHOO, it was boring today, but the trip to macs was fun though, and YES! IT RAINED, it POURED, my favorite weather, woohoo!!!~~~~~

So i showered in cold water without on-ing the heater, IT WAS POURING OUTSIDE and i was showering in cold water, how heroic

-end-

No comments: