Friday, October 8, 2010

Amnesia

Hi.

So, i've been memorising alot of stuff lately, cramming everything into my brain... And i forgot everyday things.

1) *changes channel with remote control*
*goes to fridge to take jolly shandy*
*finish tv, went to study*

mum : *screams* remote control 在那里?!?!?
me: 我没有看到

****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****
****




i left it in the fridge.







2) It was early morning, Wednesday, i felt like a zombie, all i could think was ways of mananging ethnic diversity....so.....

i was wearing my shoes
i was ready to go to the busstop
i was at the staircase
i felt tired...so tired
i realised i forgot my socks





3)I have lost alot of things

a) my compass
b) razor(NEARLY bid farewell at subway)*please refer to later part of post for details
c) i lost one of my ***
d)i lost my slipper, can you believe this?!?!? one day, i wanted to go econ then i realised there
was this pair of slippers outside my house, that i didnt see before, and it was UGLY, it
couldnt be my cousin's or sister. AND VOILA, days later i realised my slipper was gone.
Some idiot traded it, with some ugly crap...




4) i get confused with the subjects to study.


i was stuying geog, GM food....equator.....green lungs.....farmers....obesity......tamil tigers....
WTH?!?!? i rmbed AFTER the exams. yay me.
i'm kinda worries bout my history. I WANT MY A1 SO BADLY, history's the only subject
that i want soooo badly to do well, the only subject that matters so much to me. Cause i
absolutely love it, and if i don do well i think i'm gonna be kinda disappointed with myself.
And i didnt finish the assertion, i didnt finish the utility... my inference is shorter than my
index finger...SHIT....it was like i knew exactly wad to write, everything was flowing out
like vomit but my hands cant match up to my mind...which is irritating...the seq too, i was
literally vomiting everything out, no thinking involve at all, just
scibbling....scibbling.....breathe.....scibbling.....*peeps at time*.....*gasps*....increases
scribbling speed.....and my handwriting was utterly atrocious, muahaha....cant believe i
have to waste time writing my name, seriously, i almost wanted to just write CJY.
-when i study geog i think of ss, when i study physics i think of cosec, when i'm studying
maths i think of, eh wait, i didnt really study maths... which is why i couldn't prove the trigo
identity, even though i had no problem proving them when i'm helping people, SERIOUSLY,
i think i have a very serious problem here...
HAIZ. So that was life this week. Confusing, tired, forgetful, and IT DIDN'T RAIN this week. UNBELIEVEABLE. I mean, there were drizzles and everything, but there wasn't my type of rain, LOLS, my type... the thunderstorm kind, the dark kind, the end-of-the-world-like-kind...with strong wind and lightning.... ok i realise i sound really evil, LOL...but i love it, i would stand at my window and breathe in the raining air, then feel the hair in my wind. EH, the wind in my hair, see, the studying's getting to me...And then my mum will scream at me and say i'm crazy and order me to close the windows....psh...
DIGGIN' AT SUBWAY... literally
Wednesday afternoon, went studying with Donnell at mall, subway, then halfway Jolina and Shermin came to look for us and studied history tgt! ANYWAY, let's get to the diggin part. I was sitting at the corner-est, then i put my pencil case beside my tighs, cause it was really squeezy on the table and all, the i realised 2 of my markers and RAZOR, my darling mechanical pencil razor, got stuck in between the cushion and the wall (just try to imagine) then i wanted to get it out, but i realised i cant reach it.
IT FELL TO THE BOTTOM.
so the whole team began trying to dig the stuff out. methods like attaching rulers together, using touch light from the Jo's phone, using the person with the skinniest hands... NOTHING WORKED. Jolina even dismantled the whole subway cushion...all we dug was dust.The girls sitting beside us were like eyeing us suspiciously, LOL
So the subway hero was sweeping the floor, then he saw us wreaking havoc, then he decided to help us. AND HOORAY, my pens got out after everyone continued diggin with the end of his broom... HAHAHA, but in the end, i left the cap in the there, but heck, that marker already have no ink. And when we were packing and placed the cushion back we realised we left donnell's ruler under the cushion... ROFL, so now he lost his metal ruler, HAHAAHAHA
ANYWAY, i shall leave now, i've been blogging for an hour, and webcaming with sarah, but she left me for lala land, my mum is napping too.
BASICALLY THE WHOLE WORLD IS SLEEPING NOW
-end-

No comments: