Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hi

HELLO, i'm backoooooo

I haven't clicked "new post" in ages, and so much happen! My last post was like wad, May? And it's September, gosh 2010 is speeding by like shit.

So

Hi.

I've decided to blog again, just you know, felt like writing again.

So let's list out the list of events of my life since my last post! Now this is exciting, gimme some time to think.....


*tick tock* *tick tock*

i need a calender.



Ok, after may is.....right july.

Wad happened in July?

Oh wait i forgot June

AHAHAHAHA

June holidays huh

funny but i cant remember a single thing

damn i should have made a timeline

okok, i remember i went universal studios....I met sarah ( ok this doesn't count, i meet sarah all the time)....i....i...

crap.


anyways.

July

...

I only remember my birthday in August, LOL

I ordered in pizza with sarah, then stuffed ourselves with cheese, ok ew, but i got nice presents from the girls, each present representing each of them, i'm serious, each present reminds me of the giver herself. Sarah's blouse, Jean's iphone cover, Enhui's chop (how to spell again? chope? i dunnoe la, that stamp thing with ink), Nut's necklance, jiajia's noteook and Jolyn's piano recording. SPEAKING OF JOLYN, she still hasn't given me my "real birthday present" seriously. Apparently she ordered something from overseas. She refuses to tell me from where, she refuses to tell me what, she refuses to tell me why. Anyways i'll be getting it on monday. excited much...And Valerie is just ridiculous, it's almost her birthday, and she hasn't given me MY present. yet.


Wad else is there...august.....

Aiya.

Let's just live the moment.

So its exams period AGAIN, less than a month to cramp everything down my throat( now i wish i was a frog)..And everytime i open the ss textbook i get a headache(more like a friggin migraine) at the back of my left eye. Looking at a barometer makes it worse. Boyle's law is the last straw. off to watch tv, eat jelly ( watching tv and eating jelly is fun, ask sarah), and the funniest part is my headache is gone and i dont feel like fainting.

yay.

Then we had a 305 BBQ. Ended off with hugs and kisses. And empty stomachs.

And tommorrow is humanities day with sarah! We're going to the airport! Get your markers ready! Get your flashcards ready! Get your freaking brain ready! Notice the exclamations huh, yes, i'm very excited about tomorrow. If i forget to bring my jacket i'm coming home.

Oh yeah~~

-end-

No comments: